The Lionel City Station No. 115 was carried over from pre-war production and was available from 1946 until 1949. This station was illuminated, and featured automatic train control that would stop a train at any insulated track section(s). The controls for this feature were accessable by removing the roof. Made of all metal construction, the Lionel City Station was painted CREAM and RED. There are two illuminated ALUMINUM finished exterior lights on the front, and three binding posts on the side.
Dimensions: 13-5/8 " long, 9-1/4" wide, 8-1/2" high.